What do I think of girl having guy best friend?




I know a lot of girl friends with guy best friends. I think it’s possible. A girl once fell for her best friend, they broke up but they still remain best friends after the period of mending the broken hearts haha. A friend of mine has a guy friend but the guy used to like her, and she confronted him, they drew the line and they remain best friends. Another friend already has a 5-year friendship with a guy, very close buddies and no ‘more than best friends’ intention arises. I think it’s possible for a girl to have a guy best friend even if the girl already has a boyfriend and same goes to the girl. You can keep being best friends as long as one person doesn’t cross the line and protect the friendship that you have. ( Some dramas might happen, but you just gotta enjoy the fun part of the dramas! :P)

As for me, my boyfriend will be my best friend, future life partner and he needs to listen to me nagging all the time haha because I prefer it that way :)


No comments