Who's Pan?




I’ve been inserting this name for a few times in my blog and his full name is Peter Pan. Nope, he’s a guy named after Peter Pan. Yes, that Peter Pan who never lands, lol. He’s not the real Peter Pan because he doesn’t have Tinker Bell by his side, well at least that’s what I’m hoping for, duh! I self-proclaim myself as Wendy in this context because I like blue dress and I love love love kids! I love telling stories too! And my Pan, he loves to listen to my stories. When he starts telling stories, they truly sound like bedtime stories haha I mean, they’re very entertaining but too bad as they usually come after my stories, and I already got tired of talking lol.

Unlike the fairytale of Pan who never wanted to grow up, this Pan grows up and older. I’m thankful for that! He’s brave enough to meet my parents and grandparents even without my presence. He has bigger hopes and dreams, because he truly acknowledges the demanding Wendy and  he has to put up with my needs and wantsssssss. Did I tell you that he (and Mimi) granted my wish to meet Fattah Amin????


me featuring FATTAH AMIN!

Pan granting another wish of mine (dUCk hehehehhehe)


He has high level of tolerance, he doesn’t necessarily agree with me all the time, but he has his way of telling me that I did something wrong without making me feel bad. He feels bad about it all the time, lol. I’m sorry :P The truest definition of complicated woman is me. Because I don’t have my mind straight. At times I don’t know what I want exactly at that point of time. And at one point, I really know what I want but what I want is extremely impossible to get/achieve at that particular time. A friend used to wonder who would dare to be my boyfriend because I’m that kind of girl (very hard to deal with). Then, Pan came into the picture and all my friends are amazed by his magic touch (oh well, he touches my heart :P). 

My parents have given him the green light, my grandparents have told me to stay loyal. My best friends told me that he’s a good choice of boyfriend (not that I have choices, lol) and my best friend’s mom has warned him to take a great care of me *blow my nails*.

As for now, I thank God for his existence and I hope God will lend me one of His wonderful creations for a longer time, long enough till we have great grandchildren :) 

Who’s Pan? He’s that one special person that’s so close to my heart. He’s the love of my life and I hope there’s no other person that could replace his place. 



No comments