Before I took off! #laterpost


Unlike last year and last two year, I would be back in Montreal for school in August. I would have a week plus to get ready, mentally and physically. But this year, Eid Adha came earlier and school had not started just yet by that time, so mom asked me to stay longer, so I did. My flight back to Montreal from KL was on the 3rd of Sept and it was at 2.00am. 2 freaking a.m in the morning and you guys knew that my family moved to Kota Kinabalu so technically my family would send me off at the KKIA only! But I'm a lucky girl, the most favourite granddaughter and niece, so the whole extended family sent me off at KLIA! They brought me laksa and rendang for me to eat. My flight from KK was on the 2nd of Sept in the morning, so as I reached, Pan picked me up and we went to Botanical Garden in Putrajaya cause we had 4 hours to spare before my extended family came. We just went to the popular spot of the garden ie the Moroccan Garden and I freaking love it! It made me (and us) wanting to go to Morocco. Not for honeymoon for sure, but for some random holidays! And Pan became a cooperative #instagramboyfriend and he would comment on my tudung and outfit and suggest me the appropriate poses and I would tell him the angles that I wanted.  Some parts of the garden were under renovation but we enjoyed our visit, cause we gotta explore the place all by ourselves cause who would go to the garden at 1.30pm when the sun was directly above our heads. It was so hot but hot weather is nothing when you're walking with the cold cool stuff (read: Pan).





After 30 minutes there, we decided to go to the KLIA Mosque near Mitsui Outlet cause my family would be meeting us there but it turned out they just made a move from Malacca so we had approximately another two hours to spare. So, we went to Alamanda Mall, the place where I spent 5 years at during my boarding school outings It was good to reminisce back those outing times but I didn't have that high school memory there with him because we started to hangout after high school. But we went to Alamanda once when we're in our prep school, we went to Chakri Palace to eat cause that's one of my favourite restaurants! But this time, we ate something not so heavy vause laksa and rendang were waiting. We just had roti john! I love the roti john so much it was so good and very filling! Highly recommended! It was at the food court.

After eating, we decided to make a move but I forgot that I prepared him a letter. It's like a tradition that we would do before any special occasion. So this time, I wrote him a 2-page-letter because I might not see him for two years #sooooosad and I passed him our journal etc and I demanded for my letter. Then he was making this face as if he didn't have the letter and I cried immediately! How could he forget the small thing?! He panicked and handed the letter to me. He was so good at making me cry #literally 

His letter was all about to-do-list. What I needed to do as soon as I reached Montreal and where I hided my money lol. He would be good PA, for sure! The letter was not as touching as before but maybe I was used to this and I didn't wanna cry even more, so we're all good.

Oppps, we're late! We had to make a move now, so I wazed the mosque. We're 10 minutes away from the  place and guess what? I wazed the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I am not a good co-driver, trust me! I wazed Mitsui then only we could get to the right place. We're just 15 minutes late, which was pretty early for Malaysians, ey? Heheh. My baby cousins became my best distractions, I loveee loveee babies and kids and thanks to them, I didn't cry when saying goodbyes. Oh my tok mak did cry just because I'm her favourite and while I'm away, she doesn't have anyone to tell stories to hehe. No worry, tokmak, I'll be back and will be all ears :P 

Since every family who came has babiesss, everyone needed to be home by 11pm, and Qatar Airways counter just opened at 11pm, for me to check-in. I said goodbye and hugged and kissed everyone and ran to the counter to check-in and I was the third person in line #wohooo but hey! I was not all alone, Pan was with me, he received the amanah from my tokabah to stay with me till I got into the departure gate, so I guess he had no choice :P I checked-in, bought bread as dinner, talked a bit and made my way to the international gate, waved Pan goodbye and didn't cry #achievement





I guess for this farewell, I was more prepared for it. I know I won't be coming back next summer (maybe, no guarantee hehe) but coming back as a third year student, I feel less homesick cause everything that occupies my mind is the stressful semester ahead! I live by deadlines, scary. 

Summer has been great! I spent most of my times with my family, and spent lesser time with Pan this year because of geographical factor but all the time spent with him was totally remarkable <3

When I wasn't in my parents' supervision, he took of me really well. I had fever one time, and he rushed me to the clinic, he was super duper caring about me and I am so lucky to have him by my side.

Thanks, Pan! You're such a great company!

And he's camera shy too

No comments