I want to be a model


In my last post, I was mentioning about my skincare routine and not wearing makeup etc. 
But this post is definitely gonna make contradict myself.

I. Want. To. Be. A. Model

I want to be a model because.... okay I don't have reasons for wanting to be one. Actually, I do. I just enjoy posing in front of the camera. I like being dramatic, I like nice clothes, I like beautiful scenery. Okay, let me just list down why I feel like I can be a model.
I repeat, a model, not necessarily a good one :P and not as a full-time model obviously haha


1. I can act like a diva, in front of the camera, but not in real life (hopefully no one labels me as diva)

2. I look better in the picture than in real life (I'm serious!)
If you saw my picture first, then meet me in person, you'll be like 100% shocked like OMG she looks different in real life. (Bad kind of different)
I think the right word here is photogenic.

3. I know how to make faces

4. I like being dramatic but I know I would be a terrible actress. I'll be labeled as the new kayu if I decided to be an actress haha! (inside jokes)

5. I can be a model for the petite section because I'm too old to be featured in the kid's section.

6. I can work under the sun, by the beach, on top of mountain, anywhere but I shall keep it halal sisterssss

7. I'm not too shy to pose in public
I mean, I don't care what people say :P

8. I usually have good chemistry with photographers, mostly my candid pictures are not bad!
Except when my eyes are half closed lol.


On top of all reasons why I think I can be a model, 
I have reasons why I can't be a model too!
Just gotta do the reality check!



-1. I don't have the height to be a model. I'm super short! Like so short!

-2. I'm wearing hijab so my job scope would be very limited haha but it's not a bad thing in Malaysia as there's a lot of new models now and they're hijabist(a)s!

-3. But I'm not a hijabista haha! I'm not a hipster kind of girl, that would wear some cool attire, no. I mean I can try... but most of the time I will make people hate me!

-4. I can't wear foundation! Refer the previous post! I mean, can they just use photoshop....

-5. I'm okay with modeling but I don't want people to know me. I would love it if I can be a model on a billboard (cehhhh so much berangan!), but can I remain anonymous. So people won't judge me whenever I'm outside of the modeling site. Because I wear a terrible outfit on most days

-7. As much as I think I'm photogenic, I don't think I have the proper facial structure lol even one would argue that the 'proper' is debatable.

-8. You can be a model is people are impressed by just looking at you passport photo, like Tyra Banks. But...unfortunately, my passport photo is a joke on me....



So, if anyone would still think I can pursue my childhood dream and would want to hire me, 
I will certainly say yes!
I don't want a high wage, just enough for one dUCK scarf per session :P




No comments