THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT EVER!



Hello people!
I have been missing for a week, I know!
I've been too caught up with school stuff and other events in Montreal
but I have a few blogpost drafts ready heheh

One of the things I did last two Fridays 
was watching theater. 
So McGill Drama Club had a theatre festival every year
and this year I had the time to attend it.

I watched three plays in one night and
overall, I was impressed with the students' performance!
They really could act and
oh wow they had time to do all of these...

So the next Monday after the event,
a classmate talked to me,
cause he saw me at the event.
So he's asking me about the plays..
You know normal stuff, which one did you enjoy the most etc.

Okay, so the second play was funny as hell!
I couldn't stop laughing! It's pretty classic,
about detective story, who killed the husband,
the suspect was the wife because he was asking for a divorce a few days before
and turned out, it's the crazy ex-girlfriend who poisoned him.
And he asked for a divorce because he apparently found
his true love and he just realized after 20 years of marriage,
that he's actually not straight -.-


The third play, thank God that it came last
because I cried like crazy!
It's so sad, no words can explain it!
It's about a girl who blamed herself for her boyfriend's death
and she couldn't move on,
so she started to write to everyone who received organs from the dead boyfriend.

It's not the storyline,
it's the actress!
She's so good at portraying her emotion in the play!



So my classmate asked me,
how about the first one?

I told him, the first one was my least favorite.
Because I didn't quite get the storyline.
It's about a group of astronauts who were stranded
in the space for 10 years,
and they're playing aliens etc in the spaceship
and for a sec, I thought it's the real alien hahaha!

So yeah.

Then, the class started.


On Thursday, 
on my way to class,
I passed by McGill Drama Club poster,
promoting all the plays.

Guess what?


MY LEAST FAVORITE PLAY
THAT I CRITICIZED THE STORYLINE
WAS WRITTEN BY THAT CLASSMATE WHO 
WAS TALKING TO ME ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have no words to say.

Good bye.

1 comment

  1. Hahahahahaha it is still funny when you listen(read) this for the second time :D

    ReplyDelete