I'm not alone


I spent so much time yesterday
and today crying.
I cried so much,
it's not that I don't put my trust in God,
but crying is an expression
that I'd do to make me feel that
it's okay.
I'll be fine.

Around noon,
I had to make my way to the lab because
I still have unsettled lab assignment that's due soon
and more assignments need to be completed.

I deactivated my facebook
just because I wanted to be away from it for awhile.

When tokabah was sick,
there are so many emotional stuff going on in the family,
that I just don't want to feel connected to things that
would make me feel sadder.

I just wanted to stay by myself,
but I realized,
well actually,
I'm not alone in this.

My roommates were being so thoughtful
and they gave me chocolates and cooked for me
to make me feel better.

My parents always check on me because of they
know how close I am to tokabah.

My best friends would check on me too,
they would be asking me to go eat with them
to distract my attention.
And little did I know,
some of them truly understand what I feel
because they too have family members who
face the same disease.

Pan is always there for me too.

I admit my flaws,
I don't like talking to people
when I'm sad.
I just want to be alone,
so I tend to push everyone away
and talk about it later when
I know I won't break down talking about this.

Pushing everyone away; no I know I shouldn't be doing that.

But all I need is time,
I need time to heal my pain.

I push Pan away,
but little did I know,
I almost forgot about the day we first met.

It was yesterday,
March 5.

6 years ago,
March 5, 2012
we're just strangers,
having our first conversation.

Today,
he's one of my strongest support systems,
who always has faith in me,
believes in me,
and knows me so well.

Love comes in a mysterious way,
but unlike flowers that live according to seasons,
I hope my love for the people I care,
would always grow and never die.



1 comment

  1. Happy 5th March! There are lots of people around us which will always supports us directly or indirectly because they know you'll do the same for them. Don't stop praying for others!

    ReplyDelete